Sunday, June 26, 2005

Slow Slow Slow...

I'm still waiting for Chong to send the food pictures and he is taking his own sweet time. *Just want to get a cane and whip his ass* No idea what has gone into his head. I told him I want to take my own food pictures and put it in my computer myself but no he said. He said I don't know how to adjust the light setting, blah blah blah...and my pictures will turn out bad. Geez...doesn't he know there is a setting called automatic?? Also, this is MY BLOG, I can do whatever I like with it, eventhough my pictures might not turned out as good, still I can do whatever I want with it. Now, I have to wait for his lazy ass to edit those pictures he took and send it to me before I can post it. And what does he do? Playing his computer games instead of sending me those pictures!! So you know what happen whenever I'm late to post, is his fault!! What is his problem anyway?

1 comment:

Little Corner of Mine said...

Men, wish we can understand them!!